Thursday, December 20, 2018

Bondage For Lazy Doms

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



hadriantemple: Shibari is gorgeous to look at, but I find that it’s just too time-consuming for me. I like my bondage quick and dirty, so I have time to get to the fun stuff before the sub cramps up and I need to let him out.

Papa Tony:



I agree - Complex rope work is GREAT when you are doing a demo in a bar (so very decorative and impressive!). For myself, I am a lazy bastard. I want to get right TO it.

In the photo above this, you will see leather wrist-cuffs, joined by rope looped back and forth between them. I twist the rope to adjust the length, depending on the size of the sub.

The leg-spreader was rather expensive. I would have been just as happy with a cheaper knock-off like this one, found on Amazon. As a tradition, once I have locked the ankles into position, I throw the keys onto the floor a good fifteen feet away.

Total set-up time? Maybe two minutes. Onward to the FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment