Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Nourishment For The Isolated Gay Men’s Kinky Souls

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!





Papa Tony:

In my correspondence with these two geographically-isolated, young gay males, I sent a version of the following response and advice:

Thank You for your blog and for showing me that there are people like me out there, Thank You for all the honesty in your posts and for sharing part of your life with me (and all of the internet, of course). Thank You for showing me that I can be accepted for who I am… Thank You for existing…

Also:

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your blog. The post about your wedding really made me happy, as did the post about being a sir with no need for abuse. It’s wonderful to see someone living his truth in kinky, loving fullness – and sharing what he’s discovered so that the rest of us can learn…

Despite being out since I was 18 I’m just getting in touch with the sort of tribal gay experience you describe. There is such an absence of gay role models for well-known reasons, so your writing is super important. Thank you so much for sharing.



Thanks for the blessing, young brother. I specifically chose to live my life without shame, starting in 1975. Every one of my articles are meant to connect with those who feel isolated and adrift. I strongly suggest listening to all of these audio recordings.

Why? Because they will show you what life can be like. Folks complained when I would record the Men’s Discussions. They felt inhibited by the presence of a microphone. Whine, whimper, complain!

As it turns out, every country on earth has listened to those audios. Within eight hours of posting the newest one, it would get downloaded 8,000 times. United States, Ireland, Canada, Malaysia, Germany, Switzerland, South Korea, France, United Kingdom, Russia, Singapore, the Philippines, and on and on.

Folks on every land-mass except Antarctica listen to every ONE of them religiously. Tens of thousands of times, and probably forever.

My theory is that isolated kinksters starve to listen to other kinky gay men who are comfortable, affectionate and respectful with each other. We don’t try to score points off of each other in macho competition. We like and respect each other, and it shows in how we interact.

I want you to be a witness to how we can be, when we drop the shields and are comfortably sweet brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment