Tuesday, December 25, 2018

A Punishment

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



slovenealpha: I started seeing a new submissive a couple of weeks ago. He is a bit new to the scene, so we had some training to do. We slowly got to the point where he wanted me to take full control of his cock, so my first command was naturally him not being allowed to cum. I told him he can only edge for an hour every day if he so chooses.

One day I get a message from him, saying that he jizzed and that he is sorry. Very brief and very easy. Of course, he broke a serious rule, so he won’t be getting away that easy. I explained to him that I am very disappointed and that an apology is not enough, not even closely. He sent me a couple of pics kneeling and even retried with a longer apology, so I had to break it to him that he needs to be properly punished.

Before meeting me next time he got fairly anxious and kept asking what he should expect. He knew well, that I won’t tell. This was something I haven’t done in a long time either, since no subs of mine have broken the rules in over half a year. And he broke a rule I deemed important, which meant that I would really need to assert my dominance. The problem was, that he was still relatively new to this and I didn’t want to scare him off.

When we met, he got ready and I told him to undress in front of me and get in the doggy position on the bed. He did as ordered and made sure he did it as fast as possible too. It was clearly visible that he is afraid of what’s to come. I blindfolded him and told him not to make a sound. I got a leather belt out of my pants and folded it over in a calm silent manner and grabbed his ass and appreciated his slim well-kept body for a moment.

Then I surprised him with a whip from my belt, strong enough to scare him and hurt just enough to tell him what’s to come. I continued to belt his ass with strong whips, increasing the intensity of every hit. I made sure they were spaced enough, so he could savour the pain of each one. I stopped at 10 hits and his ass got nicely red. He let out only a quiet whimper.

I grabbed his nuts, pulled on them, leaned into his ear and said “This belongs to me now. This was a very light punishment and was merciful. Now I hope you understand that if you break the rules, there will be consequences.” (in slovene, of course) “Yes, Sir, I understood and it won’t happen again.” he replied and I let go of his nuts. “Good boy.” I said gently while starting to play with his hole. After that I got my hard cock, tied his hands behind his back, planted his face onto the mattress and fucked him hard and deep. I made him cum hands free and shot deep in his hole.

While cuddling he told me that he really appreciates what I did and it made me very happy. I achieved in practice, what I was learning. The punishment was only the belting part, but the real focus was on the pleasurable hot steamy fuck. I very rarely do punishments and I believe they don’t really have an overall positive effect in the long-term, so what I did was to focus on positive reinforcement.


Papa Tony:

This is a very evolved way to build trust and deepen a relationship. Arbitrary, needless punishment is a perpetration. Instead, the young Alpha is building a positive reinforcement cycle between the two of them. Sounds like a really FUN scene, too!


August 10th, 2018 7:43pm

No comments:

Post a Comment