Sunday, December 23, 2018

Differences between a Sir/boy relationship and a Master/slave relationship

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



imlostinvertigo: 

 I know this is a highly subjective question, and every relationship is unique no matter the label, but I'm curious as to your take: what do you see as the differences between a Sir/boy relationship and a Master/slave relationship, in a general sense? And what advice would you give a boy who is curious about exploring what life as a slave might be like, since it might be a different flavor of submission than he is used to? 

Papa Tony:

If you ask 88 Doms for their opinion, then you will get 88 answers. Here is my own viewpoint:

It all depends upon the level of desire to be in service. I’ve had boys who LOVED hardcore, pain-pig play, but who would laugh in my face if I wanted them to wash between my toes during a shower, shave my head, get me dressed in full gear, or stay hooded, cock-caged and in shackles all night long in a bar.

If a sub wants those things (and a whole lot more), I’d classify him as a slave. Slaves are my very favorite subs!

What do my brother Doms think? Let’s keep this conversation going!

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Sir for Understanding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i'm asked the differences and I have both boys and slaves, I say this:

    Sir/boy = the boy has the freedom of choice to serve me or not. He should choose wisely.

    Master/slave = the slave has no choice but to serve me, once it decided to accept my collar. it chose to give up its freedom.

    OfficerDaddy

    ReplyDelete