Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Humor During a Kinky Scene

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Dear Papa, I try very hard to be an obedient submissive which includes giving it my all in terms of respect and energy. But my snarky sense of humor sometimes creeps in and i have been chastised for spoiling the mood.I started giggling once with a ball-gag in my mouth when Sir called me his “pretty little doll piggy." Different Sir snarls: "I know you’ve been a bad boy.” Me: “Santa!" Can humor be included appropriately while still enjoying and respecting the seriousness?
Papa Tony:


Easy fix: Find a Sir who is flexible in his outlook and abilities. Somebody with a good sense of humor. You sound like a clever, witty sub. I find that delightful, personally. And, I have been around other, different Doms, who need things to move forward as if they were on rails, Any new, different stimulus throws them for a loop.

Submissive Brats

I know that somebody like you is considered to be a Submissive Brat. A simple Google Search of the term covers the topic pretty thoroughly. That covers other people’s opinions.

Here is mine:

I LIKE a scene that covers the wide range of human interaction. If I can make the strapped-down, ball-gagged submissive snort and laugh in a scene, I’ve won extra points. I can be patient. He’ll be DEEP into Sub Space soon enough,

For me, a kinky scene that steers wildly from me giggling like a little girl while tormenting the sub, to me letting the Dragon out to play hard, is a throughly entertaining scene for all involved.

I consider jokes, impertinence and sass to be “Audience Participation.” But then, that’s me. I have a silly sense of humor.

I’m a Bratty Sir

These are some of my quips that have caused my subs to giggle:

“If I was any taller, you’d have to go UP on me.”

After a sub worries that he’s too old: I tell him “Never fear - I prefer my chicken with some SEASONING!”

“Today, I plan to remove whatever’s left of your virginity!”

“Here is 100% of today’s foreplay: BRACE YOURSELF!!”

“See? It’s like a penis, only LARGER.”

“Do you like my tattoo? I have no idea what it means. It came with the body when I took it over! It’s SO nice to be male again.”

After a scene: “I am as happy as two Doms of equivalent size!”

After strapping the sub down, naked and vulnerable:

“If you have intimacy issues, now is the time to tell me.”

“WOW! If I play my cards right, I could get LUCKY! “

No comments:

Post a Comment