Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Where are the Mentors for Subs?

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!



Anonymous said: Hello SIR. I am a sub and new to BDSM (in my 40's I’m a late bloomer!). I see that, through Yourself and many other Doms on tumblr, there seems to be no shortage of people willing to mentor other Doms. How about subs? Is there a network out there of subs mentoring other subs? Do You recommend any subs that I should follow on tumblr? Thank You for Your time SIR.

UPDATE:  Click on the tag "#MentoringForSubs" at the bottom of this article.  This will bring up every relevant article in the Kink mentoring Archives.

I’m rather new to the Tumblr culture, and I confess that I have no idea. So, if somebody knows an answer that would help our brother, please reply to this post, or reblog it. You will be doing everybody a huge favor.

Frankly, submissives like you are why I choose specifically to focus upon Sirs, Doms, Masters and Daddies. I want good subs like you to have some decent choices waiting for you when you are ready to step up to your next level. My ultimate desire is to see hundreds of thousands of happy, secure and successful COUPLES, and Leather Families.

Update:  Try Submissiveguide.com



From @superdred43

For the sub asking Papa Tony how to find a mentor for subs…

Well there is an international organization. It’s found on line: MAST (Masters and slaves Together).
It is a very welcoming group of BDSM devotees who will happily assist and mentor both masters and slaves in a nonjudgmental, friendly and affirming atmosphere. Highly recommended. World wide in most locations in the USA and Europe. as well as New Zealand Australia and parts of the Far East. Good luck…dr. ed

No comments:

Post a Comment