Friday, December 21, 2018

Leather Elder: Peter Fiske

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!




Papa Tony:

I have noticed many of my followers are interested in our history.  I have casually known Peter Fiske in years past, but we have never been close, since we lived so far apart.  We have judged leather titleholder contests together, and chatted periodically.

He is quite a fine man, and a character who has been very generous with his wisdom and time, over many decades.

I wanted to highlight this audio history, so that you could hear him in his own words.  He also has a nice book about his collection of over 1,000 whips, crops, paddles and other forms of Percussion Play.  I also found a 45-minute "Art of the Whip" video that is worth watching.



No comments:

Post a Comment