Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Importance of Male Embrace & Touch

Hundreds more articles like this can be found
at the Kink Mentoring Archives… Spread the word!




serviceorientedsub:

The importance of male touch cannot be overstated. Sadly, as we grow into adulthood, we are told to let this go. We horse around as kids. We play sports that bring us together. We belong to frats. We have best buddies we sit on a couch with and do nothing but chill.

Then men are expected to leave this aspect of their lives in order to spend all of their time at work or with family.

Gay men have the advantage here. We get to have more physical contact with our friends and buddies. i wish i could convince the straight guys of the world to commit at least two hours a week to being naked or physical with other men. There doesn’t have to be sex involved. It will refresh your soul and remind you that you are part of a brotherhood of animals.

see the MEN i worship: http://serviceorientedsub.tumblr.com/

Touch, like bondage and pain, is a tool to connect us to our bodies. It has tremendous power to heal us and bond us

Papa Tony:


Skin Hunger” is a real thing. I have taught many men’s classes on the distinction between “sex” and “Intimacy.” Mostly, the men are gay, but in this particular class there are a few heterosexual men in the picture:



I am able to connect well with a lot of straight men. Word gets around that I have no interest in being all “Hands and Glands” with them. So, I will attend pansexual kinky people’s social events. The ones who approach me for my patented embraces are the male dominants. Over and over, multiple times in one evening. They lay their heads on my chest and give out a deep sigh.

What makes my hugs so popular? I don’t do the “A-Frame” hug: HiHowaya-slap-the-back-dismiss. ick. I do an actual embrace. They last at least five seconds, sometimes more. I breathe with them. During that time, I am being PRESENT with them. I am glad to know them. I “hold space” for the entire time, treasuring their presence in the world. I’m not thinking about tomorrow’s schedule. I am with them because I like them.

I also will bless them with whatever is true for me. If I admire that man, I tell him so, and in a detailed way. The gay-male kinky community doesn’t have many elders who bless. There are even fewer in the hetero-kinkster side of things.

Kinky Doms are expected to KNOW things automatically, as if wisdom was built into their “Y” chromosomes, and it is NOT. Being the One In Charge can be stressful, when you are trying to hold it together all on your own. So, a loving hug from a kindly brother is always, always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment